- Gem dealer can list only Cut & Polished Gemstones or Crystal Shape Rough Stones Only.
- Minimum Gemstone Value to be listed is 100USD due to cost of international shipping.
- Valuation Report by GI Ceylon is compulsory for listing on Ceylon Gem Fair Marketplace. This is for FREE of Charge for our listing. Physical appearance of Gemstone for obtain valuation report can be done according below:
Monday to Saturday – Embilipitiya Office
Sundays – At Rakwana GI Ceylon Office
** In future At Ratnapura Also Inspections can be done.
- Valid Gemstone Certification is compulsory for listing on Ceylon Gem Fair Marketplace.
- Synthetic, Irritated, Diffused, Glass Filled or any other treated Gemstones are not allowed and strictly prohibited.
- Can list heated Sapphires with mentioned reports only.
- Images must provide the buyer an accurate representation of the item and must not be over enhanced.
- Item specifics have to be accurate including weight, dimensions, clarity, origin, treatment and quantity.
- All listings must have at least 2 different photos showing item from different angles or 1 photo & 1 video.
- The photos must be of the actual item being sold, no generic, stock or bulk / multi list photos are permitted.
- Dealer who fails to post items to a buyer will suspend from membership and if any misrepresenting of gemstones will cause penalties with the suspension of dealer account.
- Verified Dealer may be suspended permanently at the discretion of management at any time without notice.